巴黎餐厅厨师提供助益气候菜单 Paris is synonymous with good food, good wine and good times. 巴黎是美食美酒及美好时光的代名词。 At lEpi Dupin, Chef Francois Pasteau wants your meal to have one more bit of goodness: good f

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10 到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(292) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

Putting Slurplus Food to Good Use Every Monday, about 150 people line up in the parking lot of Christian Life Center in Prince Georges County, Maryland. Joan Oswald, whose family has lived in an emergency homeless shelter since April, got here early.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(五月)

E. coli is a type of bacteria. It lives in your intestines and it leaves in the intestines of animals. 大肠杆菌是一种细菌。它生活在人和动物的肠子里. Most of the time, E. coli is harmless. You`re not going to get sick. But there

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年4月

Cooking a Meal Emeril: Can you hand me that pan? Rachel: This pot? Emeril: No, that pan over there. I need to pan-fry these vegetables. Rachel: Wouldnt be healthier if we steamed the vegetables or grilled them? Emeril: Maybe, but for this meal, Im fr

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之餐饮娱乐

The Great Tomato Debate 有名的西红柿辩论 In 1893, the U.S. Supreme Court heard a case that hinged on whether the tomato was a fruit or a vegetable. 1893年,美国最高法院有一场关于西红柿到底是水果还是蔬菜的案子。 De

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

原文: Program Host: Hi and welcome to our new show, Exotic Animal Kingdom, a program geared toward introducing animals to the young and old. In today's show, our young, but experienced, guest will introduce us to the fantastic world of bearded dr

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

One potato, two potatoes, three potatoes, four! Five potatoes, six potatoes, seven potatoes, more! One potato, two potatoes, three potatoes, four! Five potatoes, six potatoes, seven potatoes, more!

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 Super Simple Songs 唱唱跳跳学美语

How to build an evaporative cooler. Also, how to prepare fruits and vegetables for cold storage. Transcript of radio broadcast: 08 June 2008 This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Before refrigerators, homes usually had ice boxes. But a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(六)月

AS IT IS 2016-08-23 Malawi's Homegrown Vegetables Ease Food Shortage 马拉维国产蔬菜缓解蔬菜短缺紧张 In Malawi, over 6 million people need food aid because severe weather has made growing corn crops difficult. But small home gardens are

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Now some big institutions, they'll give you certain kinds of meals, they'll give you for example a bowl of gyuudon, but they'll give you mostly onions and just one or to small little strips of very old beef. Now, I wonder, when Yoshinoya can give you

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

What dishes do you like? 你喜欢吃什么菜啊? Spinach with Beancurd is one of my favourite dishes. 菠菜豆腐是我最爱吃的一种菜。 I like my chicken medium. 我爱吃做得中等熟的鸡肉。 I like my chicken rare. 我爱吃做得嫩

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Todd: OK, Hisa, why don't we talk about food? Hisa: Good. Todd: OK, first of all, actually, can you cook? Hisa: Yes, I can. Todd: Yeah. What can you cook? Hisa: I can cook most of the Japanese dishes. And then I also like baking. Todd: Oh, really? OK

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(807) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

今天我们要学的词是 proportion. Proportion 有部分的意思。A report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that only a small proportion of American adults, less than 15%, eat enough fruits and vegetables. 美国疾病控

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

'What plastic products do you currently use?' 你们目前用的是什么塑料产品? 'What products would you like us to make in the future?' 您希望我们未来可以为您制作出什么样的产品? 'How do you feel about the idea of selli

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Scientists Say New Diet May Save Planet From VOA Learning English, this is the Health and Lifestyle report. 欢迎收听美国之音学习英语栏目,这里是健康与生活频道。 Scientists in London say they have found the best diet for both

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Five-a-Day 'No Benefit' 每日五份没效果 One of the most commonly-held beliefs regarding health and nutrition in the UK has been found to be untrue, according to a new scientific study. For many years British people have been recommended to eat

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight program. Im Joshua Leo. Voice 2 And Im Rebekah Schipper. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voi

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Meet Chang Chen-kai, one of a new generation of high-tech farmers in Taiwan. Rather than toiling in the fields, Chang works in an air-conditioned room at a plant factory operated by Taiwanese biotechnology company, ARWIN. It's one of a growing number

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Decay theory states that a memory slowly fades over time if it's not rehearsed often. So if you do not frequently think about something, you'll forget it. 记忆衰退理论中提到,记忆如果

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文